A valley besides Panjkora River and lush green deodar forests situated at upper Dir Kohistan in KPK province is a dream come true destination for scenic view lovers, the valley is surrounded by snow covered mountains offering the beautiful mornings and blossoming flora provides rich and healthy experience for mind and soul.
Right at the river side of Panjkora River the humbling and exotic glamp houses await for you adventurous yet comforting experience.
Roads are all clear to self drive with family and friends. Modernly equipped restrooms and on site working kitchen make the vacation memorable for your family and friends.
Main Features of the Resort
• 24 Hours Solar Electricity (3.5 Kw Solar System – with Gel Batteries)
• 24 Hours Hot Running Water
• 5 Properly Constructed and Equipped common washrooms ( 3 English Commode – 2 Indian Commode)
• Properly equipped kitchen and Lahori Chef with basic food menu.
• 12 Kms away from last Thall Village.
• Right on the bank of Panjkora River
• A small trout fish pond on site.
• Main Kumrat waterfall is 15 minutes walk away.
• Amazing views of deodar forest, Panjkora river, waterfall and snow capped mountains from the resort.
• Smoking and any kind of food, drinks and meals are not allowed in the glamps.
• It’s a public area so respect the privacy of the other guests on the resort.
• Resort is powered via solar electricity so try to switch off the extra lights and don’t leave your charges plugged in the sockets.
• High voltage equipments are not allowed ( Iron, Hair Straightners, Blow Dryers etc)
• As we have 5 common washrooms, try to keep washrooms clean don’t through any kind of waste material, tissue papers, sanitary pads, napkins, diapers in the commodes.
• Littering on the resort and anywhere in Kumrat valley is strictly prohibited
• While packing try to keep warm clothes and your medication as this a remote area and weather is so unpredictable here.
• Loud Music and noises are not allowed
• Any kind of drugs and alcohol is strictly prohibited on the resort.
• Try to avoid any kind of arguments with the local and other guests on the resort.
• Respect the local culture and their customs.
• Always keep you CNIC or Passport along with you.
Special Lahori Paratha – Rs.100 each
Double egg omelette – Rs 160 each
Double egg half fry – Rs 120 each
Tea – Rs 60 each
1 Kg chicken Karahi – Rs 1500
1 kg Chicken BBQ – Rs 1500
1 plater biryani – Rs 1200 four persons serving
Chapatti Rs 40 each
1.5 liter water bottle 150
1.5 liter cold drink 180
Pakoray Rs 800/kg
French fries Rs 250/plate